MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are short non-coding RNA molecules that regulate the expression of their target genes at the post-transcriptional level by binding to their respective mRNAs. Upon hybridisation of the miRNA/messenger (m)RNA duplex, the target mRNA is cleaved and degraded or blocked from translation. The miRNAs represent key players in the regulation of multiple genes, and thus, virtually all cell processes, including cell cycle regulation, apoptosis, differentiation, and metabolism. See details>>
Agomir is chemically-modified double-strand miRNA mimics. Its antisense stand is modified: 2 phosphorothioates at the 5' end, 4 phosphorothioates at the 3' end, 3' end cholesterol group and full length nucleotide 2'-methoxy modification. Antagomir is chemically-modified single-strand miRNA inhibitor: 2 phosphorothioates at the 5' end, 4 phosphorothioates at the 3' end, 3' end cholesterol group and full length nucleotide 2'-methoxy modification. Antagomirs are used as a method to constitutively inhibit the activity of specific miRNAs. See details>>
Terms and Conditions
- Valid through December 10, 2019.
- This offer is for end-users ONLY. Any distributor is NOT included.
- Promotions CANNOT be applied to prior purchases, minimum order total requirements (EXCLUDING Shipping &Handling fees) must be met for each order.
- Promotions CANNOT be combined with any other ongoing offer/promotion/discount unless specified otherwise.
- AcceGen Biotech reserves the right of final explanation and revision for the offer at any time.
- ※※Please email to email@example.com or call 1-862-686-2696 for orders or inquiries.
- Primary Cells
- Tumor cell lines
- Transfected Stable Cell Lines
- Immortalized Cell Lines
- Stem Cell
- MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir
- Nucleic Acid Kits