Home > Products > Stem Cells >
Stem Cells, also calls Progenitor Cells, are a kind of self-replicating pluripotent cells, which can differentiate into multiple functional cells under certain conditions. Given this characteristic, some diseases can be cured by transplanting stem cells or related derivatives into patients to replace damaged cells. Stem cells have become the frontier and hotspot of life science and medical research at the beginning of this century because of the broad application prospects in the fields of disease treatment and regenerative medicine.
Sorry, we couldn’t find any results matching , please try another keyword.
Need further assistance? Please fill out inquiry form or send an email to email@example.com, we'll be in contact with you soon.
- Check your spelling and try again
- Use standard nomenclature in biology
- Change word sequence, space, hyphen, etc.
- Try a similar but different search term, like liver instead of hepatic
- Keep your search term simple as our search facility works best with shorter descriptions
- Try to use the top search bar when you couldn't find any results using the under category search bar
- Find if our custom services could meet your needs: Custom Stable Cell Lines, MicroRNA Sponge Service, MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir Synthesis, Custom Cell Immortalization Service