Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, order shipment, processing times, and company hours may be affected. However, we are trying our best to provide high-quality products and services as usual. Thank you for your patience and continuous support. The health and safety of our customers and employees is always the highest priority for us. Need any support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. MicroRNA sponge is encoded by a plasmid, which can be easily purified from E.Coli instead of the cost and complex chemical synthesis;
2. MicroRNA sponge is particularly valuable for long-term loss-of-function study both in vitro and in vivo;
3. MicroRNA sponge expression cassette can be engineered into genome by the generation of stable cell lines;
4. Through deliberately designing of microRNA sponge, a whole family of miRNAs can be silenced;
5. Even completely unrelated miRNAs binding sequences can be constructed compatibly within one vector, so microRNA sponge could silence multiple miRNAs simultaneously;
6. Multiple options for miRNA sponge vectors: non-viral/viral plasmid backbone, promoter, reporter gene, antibiotic selection marker, tandem repeat number, etc.;
7. Cost-effective and fast turnaround time;
For more information about our MicroRNA Sponge Service, please call us at 1-862-686-2696 or send an email to email@example.com. Your questions and requests will be answered by expert staff in AcceGen within 24 hours.
To request a quote or additional information, please fill out the form below and we will contact you in 24 hours.