1. MicroRNA sponge is encoded by a plasmid, which can be easily purified from E.Coli instead of the cost and complex chemical synthesis;
2. MicroRNA sponge is particularly valuable for long-term loss-of-function study both in vitro and in vivo;
3. MicroRNA sponge expression cassette can be engineered into genome by the generation of stable cell lines;
4. Through deliberately designing of microRNA sponge, a whole family of miRNAs can be silenced;
5. Even completely unrelated miRNAs binding sequences can be constructed compatibly within one vector, so microRNA sponge could silence multiple miRNAs simultaneously;
6. Multiple options for miRNA sponge vectors: non-viral/viral plasmid backbone, promoter, reporter gene, antibiotic selection marker, tandem repeat number, etc.;
7. Cost-effective and fast turnaround time;
For more information about our MicroRNA Sponge Service, please call us at 1-862-686-2696 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your questions and requests will be answered by expert staff in AcceGen within 24 hours.
To request a quote or additional information, please fill out the form below and we will contact you in 24 hours.