MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir Synthesis
What is MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir?
Get Quote for Custom Synthetic MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir using your sequences or Pre-designed MIRacle™ MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir
miRNA Agomir/Antagomir vs miRNA Mimic/Inhibitor
AcceGen MIRacle™ miRNA Agomir is the advanced product of miRNA mimic, MIRacle™ miRNA Antagomir is the advanced product of miRNA Inhibitor. AcceGen MIRacle™ miRNA Agomir/Antagomir are one of most innovative research tools with superior specificity and potency for elucidating the role of microRNAs.
Compared to other common miRNA mimics and inhibitors, MIRacle™ Agomirs and Antagomirs have the higher affinity for cell membranes, so the amount of needed transfection reagent could be drastically reduced in the cell transfection experiment to reduce experimental variables and improve the cost-efficiency; MIRacle™ Agomirs and Antagomirs have the higher simulating and inhibiting effect, so these products are suitable for the animals in vivo RNAi experiment by injection, inhalation, or feeding; MIRacle™ Agomirs and Antagomirs are more resistant to degradation, so the interfering effect can last at least 1 week, even up to 5-6 weeks for long-term miRNA functional studies.
AcceGen’s microRNA agomir/antagomir synthesis service has the following advantages:
- Cover all human, mouse, and rat miRNAs listed in miRBase
- Higher simulated/inhibitory effects in vivo and in vitro
- More stable, easier to pass the cell membrane and tissue gap
- Purified and ready-to transfect cells/be administered by injection, inhalation, feeding
- Less reagent use amount with longer effect time
- Short synthesis cycle and cost-efficiency
MIRacle™ MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir
|Species||Human / Mouse / Rat||Size/Quantity||2 OD, 4 OD, 50 OD (size by request, 1 OD corresponds to 33 ug)|
|Shipping Info||Room Temperature||Storage||-20°C / -80°C|
|Quality Control||HPLC||Label||FAM, CY3, CY5, etc. (optional)|
|Component||MIRacle™ Agomir and/or Antagomir (Product Form: Dry Powder)|
Agomir N.C and/or Antagomir N.C (optional)
|Application||For research use only|
|Species||Human / Mouse / Rat|
|Size/Quantity||2 OD, 4 OD, 50 OD (size by request, 1 OD corresponds to 33 ug)|
|Shipping Info||Room Temperature|
|Storage||-20°C / -80°C|
|Label||FAM, CY3, CY5, etc. (optional)|
|Component||MIRacle™ Agomir and/or Antagomir (Product Form: Dry Powder) Agomir N.C and/or Antagomir N.C (optional)|
|Application||For research use only|
Success Cases of Agomir/Antagomir Synthesis
Need a quote for MIRacle™ Agomir/Antagomir to improve your research project success or a consultation to discuss your project with our MicroRNA experts? CONTACT US NOW! We have significant bulk order discounts.
Applications of miRNA Agomir/Antagomir
MicroRNA imperfect pair with target messenger RNAs (mRNAs) of protein-coding genes and regulate the transcription or post-transcription of their expression to involve in crucial biological processes, including development, differentiation, apoptosis, and proliferation. AcceGen MIRacle™ miRNA Agomir and Antagomir can be efficiently enriched in target cells to achieve specific and stable interference, so Agomir/Antagomir transfection into cells and injection in animals are the two main research applications. MIRacle™ miRNA Agomir/Antagomir are for research use only, however, these advanced products still have practical significance for the research of clinical trials, cancer treatments, and gene therapies, since it is speculated that miRNAs regulate one-third of human genes.
MIRacle™ miRNA Agomir/Antagomir Transfection Protocol
Specific microRNA Agomir/Antagomir is introduced into the cells which express the corresponding microRNA, and then it simulates the effect of microRNA to simulate/inhibit the effect of microRNA. Or the specific microRNA Agomir/Antagomir can be used to combine with the double luciferase reporter system/suppress the expression of a reporter vector, to verify the regulatory relationship between the miRNA and the target gene.
Transfection efficiency is different for different cell lines or different transfection reagents. The optimal transfection conditions still need to be determined by experiments. We suggest that the concentration range of miRNA Agomir is 1-100 nM and miRNA Antagomir is 15-100nM.
Recommended Agomir Transfection Procedure
|96 well plate||24 well plate||12 well plate||6 well plate|
|Transfection reagent||0.2-0.6 μL||0.5-2 μL||1-3 μL||2-5 μL|
|MicroRNA Agomir||3 pmol||15 pmol||30 pmol||75 pmol|
|Cell density||6,000 cells/well||40,000 cells/well||80,000 cells/well||200,000 cells/well|
|Final volume per well||0.1 mL||0.5 mL||1.0 mL||2.5 mL|
Recommended Antagomir Transfection Procedure
|96 well plate||24 well plate||12 well plate|
|Transfection reagent||0.2-0.5 μL||0.5-1 μL||0.5-2 μL|
|MicroRNA Antagomir||3 pmol||15 pmol||30 pmol|
|Cell density||6,000 cells/well||40,000 cells/well||80,000 cells/well|
|Final volume per well||0.1 mL||0.5 mL||1.0 mL|
- The recommended amount of transfection reagent should be adjusted appropriately according to the reagent you ordered;
- The added amount shown is the final concentration of miRNA Agomir/Antagomir at 30 nM. It could be optimized according to the difference in the amount of maximum miRNA Agomir/Antagomir activity in different cell types;
- Cell density is only a recommended value. There are certain changes in different cell lines, mainly depending on the size and growth of the cell. We recommend 30-70% cell fusion in general.
MIRacle™ miRNA Agomir/Antagomir in vivo Experiment Guideline
Through local injection or tail vein injection in animals, miRNA Agomir/Antagomir plays a role in local or systemic high expression of target miRNA. The dose of Agomir/Antagomir varies greatly with the way of administration. The dosage regimen is referred to as follows:
Recommended dosage per dose: Agomir/Antagomir 5-80μg/g body weight;
Dosage per mouse (body weight 15-20g): Agomir/Antagomir 200nmol (Generally need 3 injections).
Recommended Agomir/Antagomir Administration Routes
|Intravenous administration||suitable for heart, liver, kidney, lung, tumor tissues, and other tissues with rich blood flow||6-week-old mouse, 45-150 μg, continuous injection for 3 days, test- 24 hours after the last injection|
|Respiratory administration||suitable for the respiratory system||N/A|
|Intraperitoneal administration||suitable for internal organs of the abdominal cavity and pelvis, pancreas, spleen, kidney, ovary, etc.||N/A|
|Intracranial administration||suitable for central nervous system research||N/A|
|Local administration||suitable for sites difficult to reach with systemic administration, such as epidermis, subcutaneous (tumor), uterine cavity, etc.||Xenograft nude mouse model, tumor Intra-injection, multi-point injection of 15μg, continuous 2-4 weeks, 2 times a week, 2-4 weeks after the first injection|
|Custom Synthesis||Pre-designed Database||Technical Support|
|Order custom synthetic miRNA Agomir/Antagomir||Search in MIRacle™ miRNA Agomir & Antagomir Database||Any questions on miRNA Agomir/Antagomir, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Related MicroRNA Analyses
- miRNA target prediction: to predict identified miRNA or your own sequences for miRNA target prediction and functional annotations in miRDB.
- Analysis of miRNA expression level: to analyze the regulation level of miRNA, miRNA Agomir/Antagomir is transfected into cells for functional verification via Northern blotting and real-time quantitative fluorescent PCR.
- Analysis of target gene expression level: in both miRNA Agomir/Antagomir transfected cells and negative control cells, real-time quantitative fluorescent PCR, and Western blotting is used to detect the expression level of the target gene and verify the regulatory relationship between miRNA and target gene.
- Validation analysis of miRNA 3’UTR target site: by constructing one or more predicted miRNA 3’UTR binding target sites to the reporter plasmid, and co-transfecting miRNA Agomir/Antagomir with the reporter plasmid, to directly test the relationship between miRNA Agomir/Antagomir and miRNA predicted binding site.
We suggest that miRNA Agomir/Antagomir negative control is used as a reference in the experiment. The concentration and transfection conditions of the negative control are the same as those of the experimental group. Agomir N.C and Antagomir N.C can be optionally added with the synthetic miRNA Agomir/Antagomir products in your order.
MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir Documents Download
- ● MIRacle™ Agomir Product Manual
- ● MIRacle™ Antagomir Product Manual
- ● MSDS-AcceGen MicroRNA Agomir
- ● MSDS-AcceGen MicroRNA Antagomir