Home > Products > Motion System >
Bone, joint and skeletal muscles constitute the motion system. The main functions of the motion system include motion, support, and protection. Many body cavities, including skull cavity, chest cavity, abdominal cavity and pelvic cavity, are formed by bone, bone connection, and skeletal muscle to protect organs. Rheumatoid arthritis, disc herniation, gout and so on are common diseases of the sports system. AcceGen offers 32 different types of human primary cells associated with the motion system.
Sorry, we couldn’t find any results matching +muscle cells, please try another keyword.
Need further assistance? Please fill out inquiry form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be in contact with you soon.
- Check your spelling and try again
- Use standard nomenclature in biology
- Change word sequence, space, hyphen, etc.
- Try a similar but different search term, like liver instead of hepatic
- Keep your search term simple as our search facility works best with shorter descriptions